Director, Customer Retention
Disruptive Enterprises, LLC is committed to making innovative new foods, beverages, dietary supplements, and medical foods accessible to help more people realize the benefits of a ketogenic (low-carb/high-fat) diet.
Through FBOMB and KetoLogic, our subsidiary operating companies, we conduct research, develop intellectual property, and formulate, market, and distribute consumer packaged goods designed to help people live healthier, happier lives.
At Disruptive Enterprises, we have the best of both worlds: great people and great products. We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven individual who shares our company values to join our team of professionals and drive our business forward.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Ecommerce, the Director of Customer Retention is a data-driven, customer-centric marketer with a passion for driving customer retention. You will be responsible for developing and strengthening customer relationships by optimizing the user experience at key moments in the customer lifecycle.
You will drive revenue via actionable customer insights and by improving every customer touchpoint. You will work cross-functionally to launch campaigns focused on improving the experience of our existing customers.
You will play a critical role in developing and driving our engagement and communication strategy with a focus on customer retention and increasing lifetime value.
- Develop, optimize and evolve lifecycle marketing strategies using CRM channels such as email, mobile and push to increase customer retention.
- Work closely with the analytics team to identify key drivers of engagement and churn and take action to continually improve CRM efforts.
- Clearly communicate the ideal customer lifecycle to internal stakeholders and have a deep understanding of user behaviour and how to continually engage and retain different customer profiles.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention.
- Test and refine all communications to continually optimize results to meet KPIs.
- Communicate key insights and findings to senior leadership and optimize programs based on data-driven analysis.
- Own and manage project budgets to achieve customer revenue targets. Identify opportunities to further drive revenue through customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies.
- Be the voice of the customer and the CRM best practices expert in all business meetings.
- Stay up-to-date with the industry in everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in-class creative approaches.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer marketing or retention role in a high-growth startup environment.
- 3+ years of leadership experience building high-performing, best-in-class teams.
- Experience building and executing effective digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Bonus points for experience working with CPG products in a DTC capacity.
Customer-centric: You see the world from your customers point of view. You use the perfect mix of intuition and solid data to prioritize customer needs and interests.
Data-driven: You’re a data-driven creative. You understand marketing psychology and have an intuitive sense of great, high converting content, but you love to perform A/B tests to get down to the truth.
Strategic: You’re okay with putting forward disruptive questions and points of view for the greater good. You’re relentlessly curious and continuously pulling at threads to find the best answer.
Effective Influencer: You are keen to push positive change. You know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to do so while still meeting timelines.
Collaborative: A company can’t run effectively around silos. You recognize this and are committed to maximizing cross-functional transparency and collaboration.
Location: Durham, NC or remote.
- Salary: We pay top dollars for top talent. We’ll consider your experience and everything you bring to the table to offer you a competitive salary.
- Health: We offer company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- Retirement Planning: 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off: Paid vacation! Paid holidays! Paid sick days!
- Paid Parking: If you work at our downtown Durham location, you’ll get a monthly pass for parking. If you occasionally park downtown, we’ll reimburse you for parking expenses.
- Cool Digs: Modern and sleek open-floor office on the top floor of a downtown Durham high-rise (with amazing views)!
- Super Flexible Work Hours: Come and go as you please as long as you get your work done. We have early birds and night owls across different time zones so do your work when you want, where you want. No one will be micromanaging you. We trust you to meet your deadlines.
- Free Products!: We love our products and we want you to love them too! All employees get unlimited free products for their personal use.
- Fitness/Wellness: Corporate discounts for memberships (gyms, yoga, etc.)