Digital Marketing Startup Intern
KetoLogic is seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Intern to support the rapidly growing eCommerce team in scaling Shopify and Amazon channels. You're positive, "on top of things" and obsessed with learning. You know what's going on online, and keep an eye on interesting, disruptive brands. You love social media and find human behavior fascinating.
You're a master of execution and everyone knows you as the person who "gets stuff done".
You will learn from the best digital marketing and growth leaders in the industry and get a first-hand look into see how a high-growth startup scales.
- Support campaigns, new product launches, and promotions by organizing and assembling moving pieces, using your excellent communication skills and a project management software
- Manage the editorial calendar to support the content marketing team
- Support the affiliate program by coordinating and following up on samples, affiliate gifts, partnership emails doing outreach.
- Manage social media presence and channel growth specifically on Instagram and Facebook
- Provide assets, manage timelines and review creative with media agencies and channel owners
- This is an internship, so no experience necessary, but you get bonus points if you have active social media accounts, a blog, or a portfolio
- Proficient at working remotely, which means you’re able to communicate effectively using remote-team channels such as Slack, Asana, Google Suite and email.
- “We can’t do it” is not part of your vocabulary. You make it happen.
- You not only give feedback, but you take feedback extremely well
- Versatile. You’re just as good with organizing files as you are spearheading an exciting new channel.
- You’re an executor. You get it done.
- You move fast and take massive accountability. Nobody has to follow up with you on open projects.
For the right person, you have the ability to work remotely OR work from our awesome office in Durham, NC.