Growth Marketer, Special Programs
KetoLogic is committed to changing the way the world approaches nutrition through a low carb, high fat diets, and we’re looking for somebody equally as passionate about nutrition as they are about growth, content, and partnership marketing to join our team as our resident Growth Marketer, Special Programs.
Reporting to the EVP, DTC & Ecommerce, this position will be responsible for our content-driven partnerships growth channel, building it from the ground up. As a unique channel owner, you’re the executor. You’ll hit the ground running and help drive massive change in the nutrition industry.
You have a unique blend of content marketing chops with the ability to build relationships with anybody.
You have a proven track record in taking an experiment idea or proven experiment and building it into a marketing channel.
- 2+ years of experience in growth, content, and/or partnerships marketing
- You’re a t-shaped marketer with a deep knowledge of content marketing and partnerships, but a functional knowledge of other marketing channels such as email, social, etc.
- You understand a viral growth loop and the marketing funnel
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and CRO
- Bonus points if you’ve been a blogger or have built an audience in the past.
- You’re a unicorn that both comes up with ideas and executes on them
- You need very little hands-on management and are the ultimate startup employee -- you solve problems, you don’t bring them back to your manager
- Rather than stopping because you come up against a roadblock, you find several solutions to the problem, weigh the solutions, and recommend the best path forward. “We can’t do it” is not part of your vocabulary. You make it happen.
Location: Durham, NC or remote
Salary: We pay top dollars for top talent. We’ll consider your experience and everything you bring to the table to offer you a competitive salary.
Health: We offer company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
Retirement Planning: 401(k) with company match
Paid Time Off: Paid vacation! Paid holidays! Paid sick days!
Paid Parking: If you work at our downtown Durham location, you’ll get a monthly pass for parking. If you occasionally park downtown, we’ll reimburse you for parking expenses.
Cool Digs: Modern and sleek open-floor office on the top floor of a downtown Durham high-rise (with amazing views)!
Super Flexible Work Hours: Come and go as you please as long as you get your work done. We have early birds and night owls across different time zones so do your work when you want, where you want. No one will be micromanaging you. We trust you to meet your deadlines.
Free Products!: We love our products and we want you to love them too! All employees get unlimited free products for their personal use.
Fitness/Wellness: Corporate discounts for memberships (gyms, yoga, etc.).