Director, Conversion Rate Optimization
Disruptive Enterprises, LLC is committed to making innovative new foods, beverages, dietary supplements, and medical foods accessible to help more people realize the benefits of a ketogenic (low-carb/high-fat) diet.
Through FBOMB and KetoLogic, our subsidiary operating companies, we conduct research, develop intellectual property, and formulate, market, and distribute consumer packaged goods designed to help people live healthier, happier lives.
At Disruptive Enterprises, we have the best of both worlds: great people and great products. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who shares our company values to join our team of professionals and drive our business forward.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Ecommerce, the Director of Conversion Rate Optimization is a results-driven individual with a passion for improving the digital experience and increasing conversion rates.
You have a strong understanding of online optimization strategies, web analytics, and A/B testing.
You will optimize the customer journey from the first landing page a customer touches to the “submit order” button.
You never settle for acceptable results. You strive for continuous improvement and to exceed expectations rather than meet them.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data to build and direct a conversion rate optimization strategy to increase revenue.
- Drive continuous improvement in website experience, mobile optimization and conversion funnel metrics.
- Optimize conversion funnels by testing specific activities (including product descriptions, calls-to-action, page layouts, designs and flows, banners, marketing messages, target URLs behind a link, etc.) and communicating the results into actionable business insights.
- Work cross-functionally with department leaders and provide recommendations to streamline customer experience and increase customer engagement and purchase behaviour.
- Be the voice for data driven decision making in creative meetings, supporting a culture of optimization.
- Monitor industry and digital trends to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer acquisition role in a high-growth startup environment.
- 3+ years of leadership experience building high-performing, best-in-class teams.
- Proven ability to significantly increase conversion rates in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for experience working with CPG products in a DTC capacity.
- Data driven: You’re a data-driven creative. You understand marketing psychology and have an intuitive sense of great, high converting creative, but you love to perform A/B tests to get down to the truth.
- Behavioral: You understand consumer psychology, the customer lifecycle and human behavior. You know what makes things “stick”.
- Collaborative: A company can’t run effectively around silos. You recognize this and are committed to maximizing cross-functional transparency and collaboration.
- Excellent leadership skills: You know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to do so while still meeting timelines.
- Results-driven: You know what you’re going after, and you don’t stop until you achieve it.
Location: Durham, NC or remote
- Salary: We pay top dollars for top talent. We’ll consider your experience and everything you bring to the table to offer you a competitive salary.
- Health: We offer company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- Retirement Planning: 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off: Paid vacation! Paid holidays! Paid sick days!
- Paid Parking: If you work at our downtown Durham location, you’ll get a monthly pass for parking. If you occasionally park downtown, we’ll reimburse you for parking expenses.
- Cool Digs: Modern and sleek open-floor office on the top floor of a downtown Durham high-rise (with amazing views)!
- Super Flexible Work Hours: Come and go as you please as long as you get your work done. We have early birds and night owls across different time zones so do your work when you want, where you want. No one will be micromanaging you. We trust you to meet your deadlines.
- Free Products!: We love our products and we want you to love them too! All employees get unlimited free products for their personal use.
- Fitness/Wellness: Corporate discounts for memberships (gyms, yoga, etc.).